Specifics of GFRC products manufactured in modules, to synchronize from production to erection, it is necessary to go through the following steps:
1. Detailed design- shop drawing: Shop drawing determines the aesthetics as well as the quality – durability of GFRC products applied in the construction. Shop drawing is done throughout the project from the construction of the quotation to the end of the work.
2. Mold making: Based on shop drawings for manufacturing, the mold engineering department will discuss and choose solutions and materials for making samples and molds.
3. Xây dựng cấp phối – phối trộn nguyên vật liệu: Dựa vào shop drawing, thông tin từ dự án, bộ phận kỹ thuật sản xuất sẽ lựa chọn loại NVL cho sản xuất, xây dựng định mức, cấp phối trong thành phần nguyên liệu. The amount and type of glass fiber are extremely important in the production of GFRC. The yarn percentage is calculated as a % of the total weight of the material and is fixed on the controller of the GFRC sprayer.
4. Production – spray products into molds: Raw materials are mixed through an accelerator mixer and put into a filter before entering the spray hopper, the glass fiber is quantified through the controller, and inserted into the nozzle of the spray gun. The mortar mixture is sprayed from the tip of the thread cutter, mixed well before being shot into the mold. The work of placing the snail implant is done during the injection mold filling process according to the design.
5. Product disassembly – product finishing: After 24 hours, the product is removed from the mold, the product is cleaned, repaired for porosity, checked for specifications, finished treatment, numbered before Switch to packaging.
6. Packaging: After finishing and checking, the product is packed and put into the bale, waiting to be shipped to the construction site.
7. Transportation: Products are packed, stored on special shelves, lifted by forklift or specialized lifting equipment.
All stages must be rigorously tested to ensure that the final product is in accordance with the original design.
2.2 CONSTRUCTION INSTALLATION
1. Implementation of construction drawings: Construction drawings must be in accordance with the design.
2. Occupational safety: Regular training, safe activities at the project
3 . Positioning, deploying installation ink: The installation positions must be located in the right design position
4 . Product installation: The products are moved to the installation location by specialized equipment, installed in the right design position according to the order of the drawings.